...coughing like mad...

Happy Birthday to me!
it's my 26th (gawps) birthday!

received 8th SMS as of this time =) and 3 msn greetings from 11 ppl =)
Thank you to Celine, Caraline, Chileong, Ivan, Mitchell, Leefen, Jiawen, Congyi, Wangyin, Zhangzhen, W. Shuhui.

and i received a bday cake - Hans Blackforest Cake slice from my sista who surprised me with the cake when the clock strikes 12am =)

谢谢你!我很高兴!!

pic was taken but in handphone.. will post it out when i transfer to my pc...
and i am coughing like mad in the office...


p/s, received a call from sarah last nite, saying that our chinese painting lecturer passed away... Chua Ek Kay... read from the net, he passed away on saturday... my condoloences

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021