...stupidity...

人为何一定要有另一半?不能一个人吗?

this is rather depressing.. one fren asked me...you dun wanna get yourself a boyfren meh?
does it really matter?
i'm available yes... but i do enjoy my freedom...and he says must go find one lah...i asked him why? he nv replied me...can anyone tell me why?

i like someone but then i do enjoy and treasure the friendship that we have...what if it doesn't work out? i might lose one good fren lehi would rather let the relationship remains as it is...it's more comfy this way...
i'm not giving any excuses... it's the way my life is now...i'm leaving love to fate.. and yes i do know that sometimes you gotta fight for itbut to me, perhaps it's not the time yet...

it's honestly fine by me leh =)
i'm not that desperate for one yet... mayb i'll find one and get married instantly...
maybe not..
but it's really not the most important thing in my list now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021