...PSP...

whahaaha
i got praised by the Deputy Secretary of PSD for my posters wor... whahaha
am surprised lor haha..
and i also got praised for the email blast i did for the PSD advance... heehee
and surprisingly, one of the bosses here is my fren's uncle...
such a small world after all =p
and my bro just called
he had purchased the PSP Lite in Black!!! he wanted to get the crimson red but out of stock... oh well.... he bought it at a total cost of $410!!!
was supposed to be $399 but he went and bought one extra casing or something....

haha hopefully.. the praise will get me a perm position...
am crossing my fingers *o*

and SPH is always giving me problems... always say the posters got problem.. and i did send them the revised one mah.. but always say they didn't receive.. why like tat... stupid email....

ah well...
on the whole today is not so bad lah...
although i still hate mondays

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021