... Vacation ...

YIPPIE...
let's see...

did i fully enjoy my 3 days short 'vacation'
i sure did man
haha
then...
we sorta ransacked JB's popular,
we bought back 4 dramas DVD - well 3 were specials,
starring, my darling, tsuyoshi, my sis daring, yuya,
and shun, and also 1 animation for my brother...
btw, all are not pirated one hor...

pictures up soon

we're gonna go ransack somemore back next mth.. haha

celine says jade is delayed.. oh well...
fine by me though... haha
i'll get ah mui her bday pressie when we go get jade...

celine ah,
when u go collect jade, dun forget to tell me hor


REMEMBER ah!!!

anyway, gahmen money is coming on children's day...
my bro's getting 40 bucks more than me...
=_=

oh well...
at least still got some money to get lah..
better than dun have...

i bought a new pair of earrings @ JB as well...
quite nice wor haha but won't be wearing it so soon lah..

camera's installment is finishing in less than 6mths
WOO HOO!!!!

that is good news to me man!!!

let's pray this job can last,
can convert to perm also

bosses out there...
pls convert me bah

i've been beri obedient leh
me no gossips ard,
me do work one hor...
and DS likes my designs..
so so so... pls pls pls convert me bah

ok..
to be honest,
one thing... being a civil servant..
i'm like half civil servant now... *ahem*

the bonus is always tempting...
and with the bonus,+pay and all...
i can go apply credit card liao
and give my ah bu one supplementary card lor
so she can buy things without considering too much factors

ha and i can get a macbook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and an i-phone, i-pod..
and no, i'm not converting myself to using apple products
i just happen to like all these 3 items

and i can go japan to see tsuyoshi!!! <3
heehee

so...
i shall pray now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021