...i'm in doubt of myself...


"Beverly Hills Chihuahua"
Probably the next next movie that i might watch...
but i think my dog is cuter... he's also a chihuahua ok!
long coat somemore (i prefer long coat to short coat chihuahuas)

met up with my pre-uni frenz for dinner yesterday
think i didn't talk much
why huh? i wonder why... mood swings again?
darn, i'm really temperamental...
and Chileong had forgotten tat we're meeting
thank goodness i decided to call and see why he had not turn up
he took a cab down...
yes, otherwise, he is sure to get a scolding from me
he's going to Panasonic to work next week!
all the best my dear fren =)

Mit's slippers broke halfway and we accompany her to get new ones
then Zhiliang suggested going to V8 cafe to eat,
it was not bad lah... price is reasonable mah

then we went to take some desserts,
as recommended by mit & zhiliang
called "ah chew's desserts"
not bad not bad, think i'll bring ah bu to eat next time

i like spending time with frenz that i feel comfy with..
these bunch - not bad lah (opps)
haha they are among my bestest frenz lah
haha

and finally
my sis is officially 20years and 2 days old now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021