...250th post...


Went with sis last nite to catch 20th Century Boys @ GV plaza
(she had birthday voucher from them... so it's buy 1 get 1 free)

and my review for the movie... 4.5 stars outta 5 stars!!!
it's freaking awesome...
now i gotta find the mangas of it...
gotta wait till April 09 then can catch the 2nd part of the movie...
sianz...
lucky we stayed till the end...
'cos at the end... the trailer for the 2nd movie was shown!!!

My Review (posted @ yahoo.sg)

I had not read the 20th Century Boys's Manga before when I went to catch this movie recently... And now, to be honest, I'm pretty interested to go and read the manga! At first, when I came across the poster and all... I did not wanted to really go catch this movie... but somehow I got persuaded and went to catch it with my sister... In the end, I was rather convinced that it was a great movie... I like the way the movie was shot, letting the viewers keep track of what's going on, keeping us hook to it... first it was year 2015, then it went back to 1976, telling us who was who... Friend was the bad guy... but he really was, what he really looked like, we probably won't know till we catch the 2nd movie next year... It kept me wanting to watch more!!

It actually tells us that, sometimes, even when you're still a kid, someone would believe what you wrote, what you've said... and will... use that against you in the future... Children's young imagination turned into reality in this movie... even though.. in the past, they were just having fun playing around... they had never expected that one of their so-called friend ages ago... would use that little story of theirs and bring misfortunate to mankind... and it is now up to Kenji & 6 of his friends to save the world!!!
Thumbs up for this movie!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021