...i'm in doubt of myself...again...

hmmm
apparently, i might be wrong about D...
hmmm it appears she can be nice i suppose...
ooo i must not be brainwashed by her haha

keep my cool and i suppose i can still continue working here?
hmmm
we'll see

less than 3 mths left to end of my contract
haha
and i'm not worried?
if i'm not worried, that's total bullshit, of course i'm worried
i need the vitamin M as much as possible...
with my loan finishing (DSLR's instalment),
i might wanna start another one
(maybe a new laptop but i want macbook first i suppose or is it the PS3 first??? hmmm i contradict myself all the time tsk tsk tsk)

or i shld just start to save up?
erghhh i have a lot of 'toys' that i wanna get
there's the ipod, the macbook
the laptop, the new custom pc (costing abt 1.9k according to my bro for a gd/solid one), more goodies for my dog, more online shopping...

i think i'm beginning to go towards the route of a shopaholic sia
not good not good...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021