...Kinki...

KinKi Kids Questionaire (taken from Fluffy)

1. Whom would I get caught in bed with? Tsuyoshi ('cos he's the only one I want haha)
2. Whom would I most likely get into a fight with? Koichi (hmmm 'cos I dun wanna get into a fight with my darling)
3. Who do I think is hot? Tsuyoshi (well of course it's gonna be him!!!)
4. Whom would I most likely marry? Tsuyoshi
5. Whom would I go on a date with? Tsuyoshi (OF COURSE!!!)
6. Who resembles me the most? Tough one.... probably Tsuyoshi
7. Whom could I be an enemy with? Koichi (can't be my darling right?)
8. Whom would be my hangout / shopping buddy? Tsuyoshi (and of course goes without saying it would be my darling!!!)
9. Whom would I have a one night stand with? Tsuyoshi again! ('cos how can i betray my darling)
10. Whom would get along with my parents / family? Tsuyoshi (definately 244 cos he is super filial lor!!!)
11. Whom would I fall in love with? Tsuyoshi (dar! I'm only in love with him!!!)


p/s,
was chatting with Celine on Alberic, the French Taeyang... whom I always thought he looked funny... Celine had decided to name him Crayon... although my nickname for him will be Cotton heehee a funny character in Celine's big family... haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021