...Let's see...

now...
first post for the mth of Nov...
Happy belated Halloween to my friends and family
well
not that i celebrated it anyway...

Christmas is coming...
and nope no plans yet
plan to stay at home
since my sis says she will buy log cake
then like tat i buy white wine lor haha
cos we got my bro's red wine in the fridge already haha

did 2 posters and 2 email blasts for the upcoming ExCEL Convention 2008
my colleague who's in charge of the convention
told me that she received emails from other ministry rep/s
that they like it a lot
haha thank you beri de much
although i'm never really that fond of all my works...
(my mum says like tat i'm probably not suitable for designing haha)

i have some i like lah...
i like my sadako (the backview one, not the 3D one lah)
'cos that piece was my first piece using wacom & painter to finish coloring...
so in some ways, it meant a lot lah
hmmmm i also quite like some of my photography shoots...
only some lah... i'm just taking for leisure and hobby sake...

alrighty
time to get back to work

p/s: those who are not sure of watching wat kinda dramas can ask me haha
ahem, although i dun watch all sorts of genre... but these are the ones i'm watching now


House Season 5
Ugly Betty Season 3
Heroes Season 3
Desperate Housewives Season 5
C.S.I Season 9

I'm also thinking of watching Cashmere Mafia leh... it means nice
and I might start watching Dexter Season 2 soon
Reaper seems nice also...
i wanna try finding I love Lucy, I dreamt of Jeannie, Bewitched
haha these are the ones i watch many years ago... they are classics hor
damn nice

as for Jap dramas,

33pun Tantei (starring my beloved Tsuyoshi Domoto)
Dead/death make up artist (i do not know the english name of this drama but we did buy it... no time to watch yet)
Sushi Ouji (i left last epi haven watch bah)
actually still a lot... but i cannot rem the title

for HK dramas,
The Gem of Life (just started watching only, so far not bad wor)

okie... i'll try to get screenshots next time... =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021