...living without...

If one day,
you ask me to stop loving Tsuyoshi

My very first thought would be "eh!?"

Then I would probably say "are you outta your mind?!"
Because I can assure you, I'll never stop loving him...

Knowing that he exists, is one of the most amazing thing that ever happen to me
It's a blessing to me...

I've never love someone this much till I know him...
not even my past 3 crushes

This I swear!

I may sound insane but it's the truth
Even in the future should I really find my love,
he must accept the fact that tsuyoshi is part of my life
someone whom i cannot live without with
otherwise, he will have to step out...

this is how much i treasure Tsuyoshi...


btw,
I've started posting back at livejournal as well...

but I'll continue to update here as well
Cheers~

m(= =)m
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021