9-10 years ago

One of my pre-uni friend posted our year 2 class photo in facebook

I was like OMG!

Haha cos it's so many years ago

Not that I looked better now
Cos I'm older now
* ahem * mature I mean

Bloody hideous

Please throw that photo away
Actually
Come to think of it
I can't recall where's my copy

Oh well

Read one sad, heart aching but in the end happy ending KKL story

So I suppose it's still a not so bad day
Given the fact that my net friend told me that koichi got himself a pet chihuahua named pan

Honestly
As long as his final partner/lover is my darling tsuyoshi, I can't be bothered with other bloody pairings that koichi only fans came up with

KKL rules!!!!!

KinKi Kids Forever!!!!!

And their 12 years anniversary is coming!!!!

Yippie!
12 years as in cd debut 21 July
If it's just the formation of kinki kids
Then it's around 16 years
18 years would be how long they've known each other as in when they first met.. 5 May

I've said it before
I'll say it again

I love tsuyoshi
I love kinki kids
I do like koichi
Cos without either of them
Kinki kids would not be complete

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021