...Working from home...

Yesterday and Today...
I am/was working from home...
Office's new trial..
in case H1N1 go crazy...

next week will then be my other 2 colleauges' turn

honestly speaking...
a bit hard to work from home
cos some officers are still in the office
then when you're doing their work
you're not there
a bit hard to communicate
cos sometimes, face to face is more direct than email or skype...

enough abt work
my blog is not abt work..

at least not now

i need more KK in my life...

recently KKK's appearance is too little...
i heard tsuyo cut his hair again
haiz...
then he talked abt 七夕
and NARA

i think he's sad again...
although a lot of fans that's him (his way of speaking/expressing)
but i cannot help thinking that he's sad

even my sis says he's a bit sad...
like there's a lot on his mind.. but he can't tell anyone...
haiz

can Junichi talk to him? or even Gackt...?

it would be best if it's koichi..
although i know it might not be possible..

in my mind, i really hope for them to be couple
even though i know it's not possible..
but let's just say i'm crossing my fingers

he is whom i love dearly
so i wish for him the happiness that can be blessed and bestowed upon him...



古代哲人说,其实人的一生只有三天:昨天,今天,和明天。
当缅怀着过往的昨天,沉溺于当下的今天时,我们,和我们爱的人,
要用什么去面对即将到来的黎明,和,崭新的明天?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021