Devil/My Wish

I was surfing YouTube last night and also watched koichi's new PV...
main point was not to talk about kochan, although i can see that he is in bones again...
pls take care of yourself, so you can take care of tsuyo too...
ToT...


Saw tsuyo performing "my wish" (koichi's song)
It was a version entirely different from koichi's

Tsuyo's version was saddening
Saddening enough for me to feel depress

Haiz
He was smoking when he was singing this song

But I can see the sadness in his eyes
The loneliness
The despair

It was said that koichi wrote this song and dedicated to tsuyo

Just like tsuyo's song - devil
Was also heard to be dedicated to koichi

Devil's lyrics was

I want to love
I wish to love

In other words
Tsuyo was going to breakdown at that point

Tsuyo's eyes were red when he sang "devil"

He was sad or rather devastated when he sang "my wish"

All these bring me close to tears

I know tsuyo's an emotional person...

Haiz
But
it is really saddening to see him this way
But I am glad he had quitted smoking
I only hope for him to be happy

that was before 2004 for "my wish" (not sure which con was it, i know it was during the time where he cut and torn his clothes massively...)
and around 2004 for "devil" ( "si"'s concert)

i know it was around the time when he was not emotionally stable...
it pains my heart...


莫方面来看。。
或许我老妹说的是对的
我是自私的
因为我说
如果有一天,光一结婚了
我可能会开始不喜欢他
因为,对我而言,光一的另一半,只可以是 刚。。。
好比 刚一样,另一半,也只可以是光一。。

我想我可能完全不能接受。。。如果他们的另一半不是对方的话。。。
身为他们的饭。。 我可能已经陷下去了, 太深了
所以已经不能够太接受突发的状况。。。


因为一开始,他们就已经不能分开了。。。
如中居正广所说,“你们俩就手牵着手,一起死在舞台吧”


虽然常说,只要他们幸福就好。。。
但现在而言,他们的幸福又是啥?

我已越来越矛盾。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021