...Feel...

Not really in concern with the title,
Just feel like saying something

Work has been pretty busy lately
So here I am trying to take a short break now and then

Heard all the songs from Swan Song's Single

Love all the song
especially the one written by Satomi!
深紅の花
ShinKu no Hana
Love this song!

Dammit, I love Satomi's lyrics,
always so nice!

then for my story,
i'm not even sure if anyone who reads the story,
actually come to my blog or not
as in this blog

hmmm
the latest chapter will be out by tml
for Swan Song's release celebration
although i did say i'm taking a break
so chapter 10 onwards will be slow...
not too slow i hope... hmmm

watch SMAPxSMAP last nite via online
straight telecast from Japan...
couldn't understand much
but reckon they are talking abt back-dancing for SMAP
They started dancing for SMAP since 1992!
=)
and I know Kimura is happy to see my 244
heehee can tell lor!

Kimura & Goro won the cooking contest,
the boys chose this team as the winners,
just as what i've guessed!

I wish they will go Utaban next
hmm
Heyx3 was not as nice as what i've thought...
kinda stupid...

so yesterday was quite fruitful for me,
cos i get to see them on Heyx3 & SMAPxSMAP
<3 <3 <3

I am happy I tell you

Alright back to work...
before Brandon comes chopping me off for not completing his order
and he passed by just mins ago
I will die miserably...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021