...It's really a small world...

My oh my,
YuanShan aka Sarah,
if you're reading my blog,
it's amazing how small the world can be...
lolx

imagine her cousin Jason Chan is my NAFA classmate lor!

Well, it's really a small world~ lolx

Yes, good news from Koichi
KinKi's Winter Con will start soon~
Something will be released before the Con
and Koichi will release a new SOLO album + Con next year

*ahem* Sarah said Koichi will be writing all his songs
but hor Tsuyoshi also mah
lolx Tsuyoshi always write his own songs
lolx
okie lah, no comparing, i dun wanna sound like a TO,
even though sometimes my sis says i feel like one
but I nv say i dun like Koichi leh

haha

Well, I love both,
it's just that the love for Tsuyo has always been stronger~

it's because of Tsuyo, that I get to know KinKi OK!

whatever it is, just never ever say bad things about either of them!
i'll make sure u wish you nv talk bad about them!
hmpf!
because there are always stupid ppl ard who dunno abt them
yet make nasty comments abt them
screw u! (whoever says bad things about them)
if you dunno them
then keep your mouth shut

alright i'm back to work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021