Stop shouting!

F u c k!

Not that I wanna say out vulgarities
but dun ever pissed me off!
Don't bug me to do things
Stop ordering me to do things

who the hell do you think you are?!

Why can't i do things my way!
i have my own way of doing things! dammit!

----------------------------------------------------------------

went out for dinner with Chileong, Zhiliang and his fiancee
we celebrated our 28th birthday.... mine and Zhiliang's one to be exact
cos Chileong's one is in March...

mine and Zhiliang, 3 days gap nia....

Thank you my dear friend, Chileong for the cake....
it was a bit tooooo cheesy...(i mean the cake and my bad for not pointing out it's not a strawberry cake... but it was not bad lah)

and really thanks...
and thanks again for driving me back home...

will give you a treat back on your birthday too
=)

I really like this bunch of friends...
and who say guys can't be a gal's best friend
this 2 friends of mine are my good buddies!!

m(_ _)m

stepping into 11 years of friendship
I hope for many more years to come....
and we must really get Mit to come along....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021