Update

I have been bugged to update...

What has been going on in my life?

Hmmm

I was on leave till yesterday and back to work today...
Yes, I am in the office now...
With plenty of work to complete
T^T

Went to Magma Heritage on Monday, cos 50% off
Sister bought Richt
I bought nothing
cos Mir OOS, then the other one I like is still way too ex
even after the 50% discount...
It was ok for me lah...

I still got plenty of other things to buy than dolls...
dolls can probably wait till when i go Japan...
hmmm...

Met up with LiWei & Celine that day together with Sis to go MH
Got to know Celine's colleague, Huili
quite a nice person,
Hi Huili, if you ever pop over =))
Nice to know you!

then after staying @ MH from 10.45 till almost 1pm
Me and Sis made our way to PS to catch the 1.55pm
Percy Jackson & the Lightening Thief
It was not bad lah
although i have a lot of doubts for certain parts

Next Movie will be in March
Nodame!!!!
i wanna see Chiaki~~~

And i spend yesterday reading reading reading
and updated my story chinese version to chapter 18,
the H chapter~
Ahem

first time writing H...
as in translated of course...
since the H was originally written in English...

New story might have more H though...
I'll see how... hmmm

Back to work...

Sayonara~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021