Dreams

I thought I dream of my darling Tsuyo...
But I can't seem to remember the details at all...

Hmmm...

New Year was ok...
Holiday too short
never think that holidays are long enough

hmmm

Taking leave for next monday & tuesday
'cos sunday need to pray to god
so monday i'll be very sleepy..
then i am supposedly to go watch Percy Jackson with ah moi
so ya...

i spend my new year break doing the following
(was on bday 1/2 day off on 11th, then time off on the 12th, back to work today 17th...)
- mass spring cleaning
- updated my story (chinese ver) 2 times
- almost updated the english ver
- decided to postpone the twist of the of story till ch22(supposedly ch20)
- Went to Ikea
- bought mirror
- bought a chair
- bought a portable laptop table but dunno why now i ended using my desk instead of the portable one(portable is now with bro)
- i think i did a lot of things although i can't seem to remember exactly what...
T^T

the result of turning 28?
crap....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021