...iS iT rEally Over ?...

lolx...
i thought after my assessment yesterday i can finally rest... but not..
juz heard frm one classmate over the msn.. that next tues need to go back to show the CCF client our cd-rom... haiz i mean we're not really expecting to have ours to be chosen... but no harm hoping though.. haha.. we're gonna improve on it by this week.. so it means no resting for the time being.. lolx.. no choice...

yesterday was a bloody tiring day.. i manage to complete my works.. but i felt that i did veri veri veri badly for the drawings.. which i think.. it's like shit to me...it's not even up to my own standard.. cos due to lack of time... i did it in a rush.. and it's very rushing... trust me...
usually ppl only got one major project to work on.. but my school.. haiz is not like tat... we got one subject one project... so we got.. basically... 5 projects or more to work on.. and the deadlines are all on the same day.. this sucks lor... haiz... i really wonder...why on earth did i go to this sch n choose this course in the first place ?

mayb i shld have save up a few K n go to take a business course instead... but then i have lost interest in business.... hmm... kinda contradicting myself sia... haiz.. watever lah... i juz hope to complete my remaining year in NAFA... 3Rd Year is coming after the holidays... and I AM GOING TO MAKE IT !!!!! i have to make it lolx...wish me luck folks V('',)

btw.. i watched "HOUSE OF WAX" today @ suntec today with MAD n CELINE... lolx 2nd movie with them... this movie is not bad.. didn't disappoint me at all... cool.. scary oso.. haha
it's been ages since a horror film can scare me.... so my ratings are 4/5
lolx... now i can't wait to watch "corpse bride", "charlie and the chocolate factory", "harry potter and the globet of fire" lolx.. the first 2 got Johnny Depp my fav actor... i juz luv his films...

and my sixth harry potter book is coming... YEAH !!!
i can't wait till 16th July... haha... 8 more wks yeah....

right.. i juz forgot.. i bought 2 Naruto's figurines, one is naruto himself, the other is sasuke... lolx
then oso bought 2 One piece's figurines... of which i dun know them.. according to my brother.. they are the new characters and they belong to the good guys lolx...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021