...sO pai sEh...

today is the bday of my first crush.. hmm
is he really my first crush... hmmmm watever..
happy birthday to u, YQ...
haha i made such a paiseh move today... after sending the bday msg to him, he replied me back saying thanks... which is quite seldom.. out of the blue that he would reply actually.. hhaha...anyway, tat's not the main pt.. the main pt is ... i had wanted to msg celine that he had replied me back... n i mentioned in the msg as something like this " i juz msg my first crush happy birthday, he juz replied back saying thanks hee" i think i go like this.... hmmm.. i send to the wrong person.. i send it to my first crush instead... erghh.. i was so so so paiseh sia... haha
but nvm lah
i came up with something...
so YQ.. if u're reading this... really sorry ah...
hee
he's not the one on my mind now... actually.. no one is on my mind now... cos no targets haha.... it's true lah... haiz sianz sia... lolx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021