...pOOr mE and mY pOOr eXterNal HD...

haiz..
pretty upset sia...
my external harddisk which i purchased on the 28/04, pass away on the 18/05... why ?
i think it's due to the huge impact that my classmate, YL hit onto it when she fell down the stairs and landed right on my bag which contains my HD... sob... all my information are gone... my 3D animation, my Dpm, my Quu n Tee... my CCf... all gone.... haiz

then on 19/05, thursday, i went to Funan to get a replacement..., thank god i still keep the receipt and the warranty card.. so can get a replacement for free... otherwise i think i'm dead...

but my poor information....haiz...for 3D... my only available coopy is with my lecturer... need to get from him, then Dpm, my own pc got a spare copy.. juz need to edit... then for CCF.. lucky my fren got keep an extra copy with her.. otherwise.. i'll go crazy....

the rest is gone...
Celine asked me if i hated YL.. i told her i dun hate her.. i juz loathe her... tat's all.. haha.. juz joking lah... anyway.. i had thought that i could enjoy my holidays at last.. but then i still gotta go bavck sch to touch up on CCF... we need to show the client on tues @1.15pm... so sianz...
after which touch up again for the crowbar awards.. cos one of our lecturer wan us to enter this project for the awards... haha... which is of course the chances of winning is not high at all... cos there are a lot of ppl bette than us out there...

i'm now working and entering this blog... very very sleepy.. got waken up by my dad @5.30am and then go have breakfast with him n mum...
*yawn*
started work @7.30am and ending @6pm.. monday oso need to work... haiz... for the sake of $$$... i muz "ren"... haha...
anyway... i've decided to quit this job by the end of june... it is time to concentrate on my studies once and for all... cos it's 3rd year liao... haiz...
so i muz make a choice...

time to go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021