...tOtally CRAZY...

i went out with my family last nite for dinner...
then after makan... we were on our way to mt faber.. juz to see see...
then on the expressway... there's suddenly 2 guys on a bike.. following us... to be exact.. they kept looking at me for nothing... i was like " i dun even know who the hell they are lor" then they stop us...
one guy came over to my mum's seat's window n later ask " i'm sorry ah.. but that girl looks like my fren's wife..." or something... i was like " WTF!!! i'm still single lor.. and pls lah yr fren how old liao and so haggard looking... u think wat ah? everyone or every woman outside is your wife izzit ? this is so fuck up lor... pls for christ's sake ... go n look at yourself... u look like a drug addict and bloody skinny lor... i looked like yr wife ? my god.. i wan to puke ok? if all the men in the world got extinct... i would nv ever pick U !!!!!! i'll rather stay single for the rest of my life ! this is an insult to me lor !!!! i mean i may not look really pretty myself.. but at least i'm still not tat bad lor... ERGGGHH !!!! GO TO HELL and STAY THE FUCKING HELL AWAY FROM ME !!!

SIAO !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021