...busy busy busy busy busy...

it's been how long since i update...
ermm
a bit de long... oh well...
thank god and thank goodness... we passed the 2nd assessment !!!!! yes yes yes !!! we passed...but still not good enough.... we got plenty to do... and i mean a lot...
then comes 29 march is the preview... omg... wheregot things to show... cos haven start animating... then now got the boardgame to do... haha...
bless me...
i think i'm going to die anytime soon....

my pri sch frenz are going to genting on 1st april... and they asked me for the sake of asking ? i dunno.. anyway... i can't even afford to lose a second nowadays... otherwise if i can't pass...
i'll go kill myself...

ergghhh
still got booth design to do...
the book oso...
pls...
just
kill
me...
i think that would be faster....
lolx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021