...hahahahahaha...

Once again we survived the pre-assessment yesterday...
although our progress is slow... but i hope things work out alright in the end...
overslept today and didn't went for the video film talk... but still went to school to work on the booth design with Celine...


we hope to finish animating the whole animation by this week.. then the whole of next week we can concentrate on the editing and colouring... i'm crossing my fingers... we're gonna be really busy for the next 2 weeks cos the deadline is very very near... in the next 2 weeks... haiz.... and if anyone wanna ask me out for coffee... pls pls pls make an appointment with me at least 3 days in advance... so i can plan my schedule... pls pls dun call me or msg like 2 hrs before the meeting.... i'll definitely say no... cos i had things planned for the day... so pls... ok ? i truly appreciate the help....

sometimes i forgot i have a blog... thus the long gap between some posts... lolx...

bless me... i could use the blessing now.. and yes i always believe in miracles... always...

and yes i must not type more... i need to go back to continue animating... bless me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021