...260th...

260th Post

This is my 260th post...
well obviously I lose to my sister in terms of posting...

anyway.. that is not the main point..
main point is... I think I have a shoe fetish...
I love to look at shoes,
or buy them... even if it's not for myself,
I like to look at the shoes for the dolls...
I think I'm crazy lor...
I have like 4 pairs of high heels, 2 pairs of wedges which I really seldom wear...
especially the high heels, 3 of them are still in their box...
I'm pretty hopeless....

in my next post,
I shall reveal my New Year Resolution for 2009
hopefully I can fulfil all the goals this time round...
errmmm or at least some of them lah

*shhhhh* I've found a new job.... shld be starting in 2009...details to be release later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021