...KL - back...

ah..
I am back from KL... *ahem* since last week or week rather, on the 5dec itself...
I completely..."forgot" to blog...

It's been fun catching up my reading on my mangas... *ahem* in fact, bought 7 mangas @ Kinokuniya (because member got 20% off last week mah since sista have the membership... so we bought lotsa mangas tat day...) I bought Azumanga Daioh full set (校园漫画大王#01-04end) been wanting to get this ever since Runrun recommend me... cos he also recommended me the 四叶妹妹 (same author) it is super hilarious lor!
although a bit ex, but totally worth my money...

then i bought 蝶子小姐 #6, i had no idea it was out until i saw it on the shelves haha... then i also bought Kuroshitsuji - 黑執事 finally...
after considering for like few months, finally made up my mind to get it haha

from KL,
I bought a *ahem* CHANEL wallet, my sis bought a *ahem* Ferragamo wallet... we bought some DVDs back.. authetic de hor... mangas (quality no good... we only chose those 1 Vol end that kind) let's just say we're super particular when it comes to the quality of manga.. the paper must be good, the cover must be in good qualtiy lor
if not, we collect for wat? we stayed in a hotel in Petaling st, also known as chinatown... but hor, why the locals dunno it's called chinatown one? weird lor...

we went to KLCC.. but sadly.. didn't manage to get the tickets to see the petronas towers from high high.. i mean to view down from the towers... tickets all given out... sad... oh well, next time...
then i bought a new pair of shoes, that costs RM 169, but i pay only RM 50 lah cos, it was on discount heehee... but it gave me blisters on the first day i wore it... shit lor... now i havent wear it again... hmmm
we had some good food... not bad..

once sad thing though, we did not have enough time to shop @ times square.... next time must go there shop first sia... it is 10 storey tall, a lot of stores inside, got cinema, borders, flag stores etc heehee shall attack there next time we go...

right right, pics are not with me, they are all in the cam's memory card...which i am lazy to extract it out... =p

wait for a bit more bah,
oh yes, we brought 1 doll with us this time...
it's a boy...
pics will be up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021