...Happy Boxing Day...

Happy Boxing Day to all my friends & family!!!

ermmm not that there's anything to celebrate lah
oh well... was at home slacking yesterday...

went to sign my permanent letter on xmas eve with my sis, then went for the pre-employment health check up...
damn bo liao...

but since no need me to pay... nvm lah... only waste time...

well... a little bit nervous actually...
starting work next friday already.. on my ah pa's bday somemore...
-_-

then pay will be in at the end of the month, then next mth's pay aka Feb's one will be in on the 12th haha
good hor... but i cannot use Feb's pay...
cos i need to apply for my part-time degree already...
cos i already made up my mind to take up the damn degree so i must go for it!!!
GO GO GO!!!

then my ah di oso going back to school next march/april
haha we will need new pcs/laptops

so need money again... =(
this part i dun like...

haiz
oh well
need plenty of blesses!!!

WIN TOTO ah!
WIN 4D ah!
WIN BIG SWEEP ah!
WIN LUCKY DRAWS ah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021