...my last day...

you probably know that you're not wanted when your boss finds your replacement real fast!
haha oh well... you might think that i feeling rather grumpy abt the fact that my replacement's found real fast... but then again... i'm feel okay abt it lah
not wanted = time to go
lolx

i can joke about it.. because this time round, i found a new job... it's @ Science Centre lah
going to be a Creative Artist over there...
It's also time for me to take up my part-time degree... time to do that.. before i turn too old... =(

no sour grapes lor...

but all the best to the new designer who's taking over my duties...
i have liked my job but too bad they did not convert me to permanent staff...


i have enjoyed the times spend with my colleagues, like Shu Zheng, Joanna, Vicky, Grace, Jagdish, Shih Yeng(my ex-supervisor who left in Aug), Rachel (my ex-supervisor who transferred out to another agency), Amy, Auntie Ngee Cheng, Jagdish, Jac Foo from ITD, Lee Foon and many more...


I'll miss ya folks!
feel free to tag me if you come by to my blog
=)
Ladies,
if you do not want your name to appear here, let me know and i'll remove them =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021