...Terminal 3...

I went to T3 with my sis on my beloved's birthday..
actually we hitched a ride with our dad cos he's going to the airport to pick someone up...
then we went to Expo, in the hope of finding cheap bargains for phones (megatex show)
but we were disappointed...
anyway, then we hopped over to PS,
even more disappointed...
then we went home...
but but but
it was a fruitful day after all, cos we took plenty of wonderful pictures...
she will later upload them on, i'll share just this pic..

btw, bump into Rachel with Chris @ T3's kopitiam... heehee...
enuff said...

here's the pic...
our family photo of the dolls,
back row(from left): Yamapi, Yuya, Koichi, Tsuyoshi
front row(from left): Maki, Sunako, Koii




and here's another happy birthday to my beloved...
cos i didn't post his pic in my blog for ages...
so here's one...



i love this pic of him so so so much!!!!
I love you, Tsuyoshi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021