...April's Fool...

Let's see...
I was thinking if I should type this post in chinese or let it remain in english...
hmmm

I've changed a new blog layout,
well, my sis helped me to change...
the top banner looked damn weird...
i should probably change another one soon
probably it's becos of Gackt's pic...
hmmm

I seem to have like Masaki more than ever
haha
but then i must still confess,
Tsuyoshi is still my number 1!!!

Gackt is becos he really looked so CUTE n Yandao when he was the guest
in SDK (Shin Domoto Kyoudai)
really lor, i've never see him so good looking...
i tell you, hair really does make a difference!!! and i've been listening to his album -> 0079-0088
damn nice ok!!!

if i manage to find the pic of him appearing in SDK,
i'll post it out.. he is so handsome in that lor!!!

and speaking of my beloved Tsuyoshi,
his latest appearance in MS (Music Station), was fantastic ok!!!
his hair is now slightly longer,
even better looking!!!! very high hor me!!! haha
he looked so much better in slightly longer hair!!!!
heehee cos to me, he looked the best during Anniversary time (2004/5)

and Masaki Aiba, my latest (and which i believe will last) love...
haha a member of Arashi, the most handsome of all if you want me to say.. (in Arashi hor, do not be mistaken)
he's cute! and my sis's bday present for me this year is Arashi's last calendar, where Masaki is *ahem* super sexy!!!
haha
but hor, i only want 1/5 of that calendar, cos i have no interest in the other 4 leh.... haha

oh yes, it is April 1st / April's Fool as i type this entry... it is also Leslie Cheung's 6th death anniversary...
if only Gege is not dead... then 梅兰花's main character would not be Leon Lai, but Leslie Cheung...
haiz....

honestly, the death of Leslie Cheung 6 years ago on April's Fool was the worst joke played ever...
practically no one believed what they heard...
neither did i...
haiz...

R.I.P. Leslie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021