...Damage...

I went to Kinokuniya this afternoon...
Bloody hot day (since when it's not hot these days =_=)

Okie main point,
to help my sista collect her mags, to buy my mangas
So i got a bit outta control, bought myself a new graphic novel,
then there's barefout (cos got my darling),
plenty of mangas (mainly my bro's)

the damage was SGD 158.oo but after 20% discount
the damage was SGD 128.oo i think

i bumped into Esther too, she was meeting her frens.

okie what else,
i managed to get TV Guide from books.com.tw
and now that web's outta stock again
I am lucky after all..
phew~
for the first time this year, they are on cover, and in SG, it's outta stock
it sounds like a joke but within 15 mins, that mag's outta stock
i got pissed, angry, disappointed, within seconds

tried ways and means to find, and in the end
found it at books.com.tw
and at first, cannot buy somemore,
all i can do was to "checked" and wait,
then they sent me an email, said can order
so i quickly press and bought it
it was slightly more ex than normal, cos the shipping is ex
but it's worth it
anything that has gotta do with KinKi is worth my money

yes, you probably think i'm crazy
lolx
now i'm waiting for it to come~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021