...=_=...

So my sis says I talk about KinKi too much...
Yes, perhaps it's too much
but that's what it is going on in my life at the moment

I enjoy letting myself getting surrounded by KinKi
and honestly speaking... there's nothing much exciting going on in my life
at the moment

Life is now work, go home, work again
pretty much like that

I do meet up with friends
I do go out for movies and all

and to be fair,
people my age, I mean, close friends that I have...
have similar lifestyles... we're pretty laid back ppl...

okie lah, probably we're a bit lazy...
but when you're turning 30 soon... (i have 2 years plus close to 3)
not much things can excite you

maybe... just maybe,
I'll just announce to the world next year that I'm married
when I come back from Japan...
haha

Yes I love Japan that much
and Yes cos of Tsuyoshi, I really like Japanese more

well... Masaki too lah... (just that he'll always be number 2?)
hmmm

Life is evolve around KinKi, my mangas, my books...
I'm turning into an Otaku
but not yet

I like staying at home...
doing nothing
or just reading
or just lying on my bed, surfing the web...
read more stories etc

yes yes
an otaku in making...

but life can be that simple & relaxing...

which remains me
i gotta set aside some money to save for my new laptop..
which i think 60% i'm getting a macbook pro
40% a toshiba/nec
something like tat...
in the meantime, i luv my iPod touch lots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021