...33pun tantei...

Shit...
I had my lips torn...
I think it's due to the fact that they were getting too dry for the past few days...
Nose was blocked for a couple of days as well... as such, I had to resort to using my mouth to breathe...
serve me right

anyway..
I've been following Fluffy87's blog recently... 'cos she always update KK's news...
Arigato!

Apparently they had kissed again and lotsa KKL in the concerts!!!


boy oh boy
i can't wait to find out more!!!
i slept @ 3am today... cos
last night i've finally watched the very 1st episode of 33pun tantei!!!
to be honest... the drama made him looked like an idiot on the surface..
but actually, with depth... cos he spotted the real reasons behind the murder...
which no one knew at all... well of course except the suspects and the real criminal...
outsiders only know who's the killer.. but for what exact reasons that made him kill/murder the victim..?
and tsuyoshi found out!!!!



i can't wait to see the next epi...
and according to drama wiki...
it seems that 33pun tantei will only have about 6 episodes...
WHY!!!!
not enough lah!!!!

NDP is coming.. and to be honest.. not really excited abt it leh..
cos it's on a sat...
no holiday lor
crap~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021