... KKL LKK ...

WOO HOO!!!!

My sis just pre-booked Myojo & Popolo!!!
YAHOO~
the boys are on Myojo's cover...
background is their concert!!!
woohoo!!!!

we're getting them on Tuesday!!!
*ahem* I'm paying since she's broke

and going to get my 真假朱丽叶 II book 2 on Tuesday too!!!
yesh, finally book 2 is here...
but my 龙狼 latest vol still not out... sianz

let's see...
i plan to get Sunako's new body in early September,
start to save some money,
hope to go back to school for part-time degree by next year,
buy a website somehow,
maybe, hopefully, get a permanent job,
'cos it's probably the only way that i can do the above stuffs...
well.. except Sunako's body... 'cos her body I've promised myself & sista to get it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021