...27th birthday...

Surprisingly, my very first birthday greeting came from my own office or rather workplace.... they have this "heartbeat committee" where they will give the person whose birthday falls on each month, a birthday card & a voucher..

then came today, my actual birthday, my very greeting was from Congyi @ 0055hrs
Thanks my fren.
then this morning, received greeting from Ivan & Chileong respectively..
Chileong said he remembered my birthday becos his nanny's birthday falls on the same day... =_=

and no gifts received yet... unless you wanted to count the necklace my dad bought for me last saturday @ tooth relic temple...
i quite like the necklace though hmmm

and my gift for myself will be... either hmmm a portable game station or something...
I've yet to decide...

Happy Birthday to me!
my 27th Birthday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021