...kinokuniYA...

I've forgot to mention
i spent close to SGD70 yesterday @ Kinokuniya Orchard...
my sister spent close to SGD60...

I've bought 6 mangas, 3 pictorial books? or was it more? i can't remember...
anyway, pictures up soon... that is if i decide to take pictures of it...
hmmm

I've decide to buy myself a 27th birthday present next week
that is my bday week... as this year appears that both my solar n lunar birthday are just side by side each other
solar - 11 feb
lunar - 12 feb
but i think i'm not taking leave...

and I'm still debating if i should got to yongquan's wedding or not...
dun like to go... not because i do not have my significant half...
but i just dun like to go to this type of events...
it's sianz de lor

maybe it's just because I'm not close to him enough lolx
although we've been friends since age 11... haha but perhaps due to lack of contact
it's seems pretty weird
or was it because i used to like him?
nope doesn't seem so leh

I'm so over him
cos my heart now only belongs to Tsuyoshi lolx
and a bit to Aiba lah

anyway, on the day of his wedding aka 14feb valentines day is also my buddy's bday wor...
it's zhiliang's bday but we've decided to bring forward to celebrate both our bdays
he's definitely one of my best guy buddy!

and this year appears to be our (mitchell, him, gavin and me) 10 years anniversary since pre-uni! lolx

and i do treasure this friendship with them... even though we do not meet up often...
i'm probably a bit stressed up..
cos i might not be talking sense now...
hmmmm

new year break is apparently not enough for me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021