...I was tagged in facebook...

I was tagged in facebook... by Celine
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1. I am working as a Creative Artist in a Stat. Board which makes me a public servant

2. My pay is however still miserably low... can the govt do something about this?

3. I am about to embark in a new chapter of my life and no i'm not involved in any BGR... I'm going to upgrade myself...

4. I love Tsuyoshi Domoto which makes him my number 1 Fav. Artiste, followed by Aiba Masaki...

5. I have 2 siblings, a younger brother & a younger sister

6. I am anemia (low red blood)

7. I have a pet - Chihuahua with long coat fur

8. I cannot resist buying mangas/pictorial books

9. I am turning 30 in 3 years time

10. I collect pullips & taeyangs

11. I get irriated quite easily

12. But I can be very patient

13. I lend a good listening ear

14. I love reading

15. I love gaming

16. I am fat

17. I treasure my friendship with all my friends although we do not contact one another often

18. I love jpop, jrock

19. I love my mother's cooking

20. My skin is quite easily allergic to dust

21. So is my nose

22. I own 2 cameras, DSLR and a digital one

23. I love buying things for my family

24. for my dog as well...

25. I love watching animes and movies too!


so i reckon that was it?
i have yet to decide who to tag...
i shall...
tag...

my sister
my brother
jeannie
yasmin

that's all for now...
shall think of more ppl.. later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021