...my grail...

I've not been updating much lately...
been pretty busy...
not slacking...
work is getting heavier...

took some photos over the weekend...
but i've got no time to upload yet...

i've finally deboxed Neo Noir
surprisingly she was actually quite pretty
even my ah bu say she is not bad wor
i kinda like her hair...
it's very long but then not very frizzy
she will not be rewigged till some time later
partly becos i'm getting poorer and i've yet to decide which wig suits her
i dunno where my 2k went to...
and honestly wigs are too ex lah
maybe i'll ask my bro to go Tokyo to see see

we will probably not be buying any more dolls
at least till end of the year...
we've been warned...
haha

and i need to save money to buy other stuffs

my current grail is Toshiba Qosmio / Protege M800 / Satellite 300
getting either one
ard 2.3k each anyway... ermm
except Qosmio... Qosmio - 2.7k

NDSlite... maybe i'll get it soon
NDSi - i'll pass
Psp - Future
PS3 - By end of the year bah
iPod Touch / Classis - end of the year too...

and I need to buy more things to pamper my dog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021