...realising...

you will realise that you would have friends you can confide in
you will realise that there are some who treat you like dirt
you will realise that some are just using you
you will realise that they are just saying hi for the sake of doing it
you will realise that even if you're treating them with all your heart, it's just useless
you will realise that sometimes there is no point in keeping contact with them at all, cos after all they're just putting on a mask...

who are nice to me... i know
who are not, they think i do not know... but i do...
it's tiring to put on a mask in front of them... it's like s h i t...

I'm tired of being a nice person after so many years
if they don't treat me as a friend...
tell me why should i do the same?

this is just a piece of my mind...
I've seen too much...

anyway...
happy birthday to all...
today is Ren Ri... 人日。。。

to all my dear friends, those that they know whom they are...
take good care and best wishes for the new year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...let's see...

...tired...

Promotion