...349...

I just realise I posted quite a lot in August..
really consider a lot for me sia
(this is my 349th post, i know, a long way compared to my sis's)

hmmm
my sista still insists that i wrote abt kinki more than anything in my entries
not true lah
i talked abt other things also mah...
just slightly more kinki only lah

hmmm
how come when i talked abt life, u no say?
tsktsk

kids nowadays ah...

anyway, which reminds me
i am now starting a new story
which i hope would be long...
ermm
probably won't post it here
will post it at LJ, KKK, Whiteworld, KKF, Domoto2x

the 2nd story i wrote for them
and this time,
i hope i won't screw up...
cos i didn't like my first story...

work is packed today
new colleague today
boss not in today (as in supervisor)

listening to iPod now
today is crap
cos too many things to do

ja..mata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021