...Overspend...

I went to pay respects to my relative on saturday
then went to Bugis with my mum
and I overspent.

Spend over 100 bucks on my Levi Jeans
Spend close to 200 bucks on my Guess bag & wallet
Spend close to 30 bucks on my crystal
(which reminds me, I forgot to bring it out from my other bag)

I overspent too much that I hope I still have some $$ left for my books
books that I wanna order online...
budget for that was around 100 bucks or so...

then I still got my bills to clear,
my loan,
my instalment for the iPodsss (mine & sis)
and my sis's 21st birthday cake (I did say I'll sponsor the cake)
ToT

and since last mth I overspent by pre-ordering my Tsuyoshi's single & concert,
and also KinKi you DVD... (close to 300 bucks also)


I will officially be eating GRASS this month.

and interesting enough
now then I noticed that I'm posting 1 chinese, 1 english alternatively...
hmmm

my stories are published/posted in chinese & english
chapter 1 only at the moment

if you want the links,
please tag me.

m(_ _)m

or if you're clever enough to guess where I posted...
I think I mentioned it before...
=p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021