Fren getting hitched~

Ah...
Just as I was expecting,
Azie's getting married
lolx
I will go to her wedding
after all, she is one of my buddies back in Sec Sch.

Getting ZL to go with me
'cos dun wanna go alone & face sec frens
and basically I dun stay in contact with a lot of them
actually the sec sch frenz i'm closer with are all from different class
understooded??
16th Jan 2010 's wedding... shld i give angbao or give her pressie sia...

what did i do during the weekend?
Hmmm... what did i do huh...
die cannot really rem....
oh ya, i was re-watching Darling's old drama... at least 10years ago one...
but he looked as sweet as before/now
lolx

and catching up on reading...
and... not updating my story...
on a little hiatus now...

went on course - innovation course/workshop on 14-15(mon & tues)
not bad
although makes me think as if i went for a performing arts course...
get to know a few ppl...
a lot from Mindef, mom...

and hopefully, J Album turns up in my letterbox today~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021