My 244-Endlicheri

This is my new baby...
whom I named it as 244-Endlicheri


The box that it was in:



The Bag that it can be carried in:



And here it is!
my new Baby~



My current wallpaper!



I know I said it before that I will not get a SONY
but I can't get Toshiba or NEC cos they dun carry it!
but this baby so far, is not bad
=)

Brought my mum to Singapore Flyer today (as in 25thDec lah)
with my sis...

then we went to XinWang Taiwan Street Food
and as usual, I really cannot take oily food,
I wanna puke when I eat oily food lor

We took plenty of photos
Will upload if my sis thinks it's viewable...
lolx

Right, I need to go to bed soon... Syncing my iPod now....
need to start all over again... cos it was previously sync with the old laptop...
sigh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021