Concert Tour J's merchandise

Now I dunno if I should buy the posters or not
the Strap - Yes
the Diary - Yes
the Uchiwa - Yes
the Tote Bag - Yes

The above will already cost me over 100 Bucks...
Dammit...

apart from the above problem/decision that I'm supposed to be making

I'm loving J Album.
Every Song is a <3

The Boys sang a FULL ENGLISH SONG!
And I understand every single word they sang!

I knew my darling's English is good lolx!
After all, he wrote "Say Anything" for one of his solo albums~
and "Say Anything" is a damn SOLID SONG!

I am a happy person now
Okay, for today I am happy!
Because of them, I am happy for today

if it doesn't make any sense to you
it's fine, it makes sense for me
and that's enough

I am being irritating right?

Okie, I am losing my mind now...

Adidios~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021