My Laptop in GRAVE

It's official
My laptop since NAFA times landed itself in GRAVE last night

T^T

It's beyond sadness...

Sigh...

But, being direct as ever
I just made my purchase for a new one
just couple of hours ago
@ COURTS

Instalment again
cos I refuse to use my Japan Trip funds!
I saved 2k for my trip and hell i am not going to use it for a new laptop

I wanted to get a Macbook Pro
but I will buy it next year after Japan

I bought SONY...
Not exactly my first choice for windows
but Yes I chose Sony
I wanted Toshiba or NEC
but they are not available @ Courts
and I dun like HP, Acer, Lenovo(my bro says not good), Samsung (nah)
Then i thought of getting Asus, they supposedly should have leh
but dun have @ lot one...
oh well
The model i chose from Sony,
the specs are good

VPCCW16FG/W
14 inch VAIO CW (White)

Will add on pics later when i collect it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021