Let me seeeeeee

Alright...
Let me see...

What have I been doing since the start of 2010....

1) Writing Stories - Test of Love (English & Chinese)
2) Prologues of 2nd story - LoveHaze (English & Chinese)
3) Continue loving Tsuyoshi
4) Continue loving KinKi Kids
5) Set up a KinKi Kids Forum - http://foreverdomoto.yahubb.com/
6) Working
7) Saved & continue saving $ for my Japan Trip which will take place end of year
8) Slacking
9) Cut my hair
10) Going to dye my hair again
11) Went for Azie's wedding
12) Met up with ZL & CL
13) Met up with Aiqing, Hongren & Sandy
14) Catching 20th Century Boys Part 3 next week
15) Got a pay raise (a bit nia)

and i think there are somemore...
apparently i can't really remember
but i'll add on if i remember...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...let's see...

...tired...

Promotion