Random

This is yet another random entry of mine...
Very Random... because as always, I am thinking of my beloved Tsuyoshi...
and so this thought hit me once again...

So, you can choose to turn away and not read this entry of mine...

I seldom confess in English?
Most of the time in Chinese?
It all depends on mood...

Anyway, not the main point...

------------------------------------

Getting to know you was back when you acted as Kindaichi...
It was close to 14 - 15 years ago.
Ever since then, I got hooked and addicted to you...
Maybe in the past, I may have sidetracked a little and went on to liking someone else (never last long)
but I swore, my love for you has never cease. (honestly, you're the only one I never cease loving and KinKi of course)
In fact, as the years go by, this kind of feeling has gone stronger and deeper
Close to 7 years back...when I come to realise that I missed out a huge portion of your life's happenings
I felt deeply regretted... and heartache...
Nonetheless, I am back
This time, it's for good!
My love for you has become stronger than before...
I know I can't love any other guy more that you,
maybe it's also because that special someone has not appear into my life yet
But at this point of time,
I am happy and satisfied to have you, your music by my side...
You and your music...
They bring me hope and love...
When I feel down, it is your music that kept me going.
And upon looking at you, I feel blessed, and thankful that I've in touch with your music,
You, your art and many more...
You're not just an entertainer, you're also an artist, a envoy for love...
You bring hope and love to many of us...
We're thankful that you're present here now!
Many people have misundestand you,
But we don't, we know you're trying very hard...
I only wish for you to be healthy, happy... and loved by the one you love the most...
no more of your respiratory disorder, no more of your frequent gastric problems...
no more of your past depression...
Please take good care of yourself...
I will always support you!
I will always love you!
Thank you for being here, Domoto Tsuyoshi!

---------------
Many would not understand why I love him so much
It's beyond explanation...
It's something that has been sealed deeply into my heart...
He is just... special...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021