...fRiday is cOming...

Yeah~
Friday is coming... but still got tons of work to do... so wat can i say... am stressed with too many projects....

watched C.S.I last night and amazing race oso.. 2 hrs special... haha... C.S.I was the 100th ep last nite.. not bad lah.. my fav is still C.S.I Miami... fOr amazing race.. still dun like Rob n Amber... think tat they sux... attitude prob sia...

bought somemore new comics a few days back... not bad... i collect mangas as a hobby.. and it's oso part of my life... it's more like a habit now... and i'm not gonna give up... will continue to collect them for as long as i live.. and i'll make sure my dream to open my own comic shop will be fulfilled !!!! it's a MUST !!! haha... k.. back to lesson.. now got lesson starting in abt 10 to 15 mins time...
tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021