...QTVR & 3D Animation...

...
today is the day i'll be having my assessment on my QTVR n 3D animation...haha... QTVR is over.. had the assessment in the morning.. Priscilla, who is my Lecturer for Digital Media Design(DPM) for QTVR, today she quite stern sia... as always she's stern when it's time for assessment.... she didn't allow those that were late to come in to present their work... Celine was almost late sia... she was juz nice.. on the veri dot... juz as Pris turn off the light.. she came into the class... phew... otherwise.. pris will fail those who didn't turn up w/o MC or late... she is so damn lucky... thank god...

haha... later at 2.30 pm... i'll be having my 3D animation assessment.. hope Roi who is my 3D lect.. won't kill us.... i still feel my 3D can be better... it looked like shit to me leh....haiz...haha... but wat's printed can't be undone... haha.. deadline for drawing is next monday... whereas for graphic design is die die the design muz be approved by tomorrow... MMIA muz also be more or less complete by thursday... using the software macromedia director......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021