...eXhausTed...

i'm tired...
wonder why... muz be the house work that i've done... working now... i mentioned yesterday tat i was gonna work till 6pm today rite.. but i was wrong... my time got extended to 8pm cos my fren her eye got infection by the contact lenses i think... my supervisor oso asked me to come in earlier today... boy... i'm sleepy already....

watched Survivor:Palau last night.... not bad... first time watching this series.. cos the last time i watched.. it was on Survivor:Africa... my fav series of all gotta be the africa one... survivor:palau is not tat bad oso... then amazing race 7 oso not bad... didnt like that rob n amber though... (hope the names's correct)...my mum's coming back frm Genting... was supposed to go with her.. but got assessment... haiz...nvm.....

o.. i signed up a deviantart a/c to put in all my works here's the url http://mitsui1031.deviantart.com i'll be loading my works from the past till now.. so go ahead n take a look bah :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021